Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Half complete

Even though I won't get to participate in the full camp, I still have learnt the true meaning of resilience,. I managed to cycle around 12km and not giving up halfway. With resilience, I could bear the 1st night without sleep. During the cycling, the terrain was very rough with many ups and downs. It takes really a lot of energy to go upwards. In this camp, I also learnt how to pitch and dismantle a tent. At first I thought it was very difficult, however, soon i realised that it was easier then it looks. Luckily, it did not rain on the first night or else we would have been unable to rest in pace. I also got to know many other sec 3's and bonded much greatly with those I knew for awhile. In short, the whole trip was a fruitful one, and those who did not go for it really missed all the action.

Nicholas Goh - Ranger

No comments:

have you been watching?

Overseas Money Transfer
Overseas Money Transfer